Talk & Tea: Second Thursday of the Month at 2pm
Explore Brockville's fascinating social and industrial history with the museum’s Interpretation & Public Program Coordinator on the second Thursday of the month at 2pm, featuring a different topic each month. Talks last about 45 minutes. Participants are encouraged to share their own stories and ask questions. $5/person.
Covid protocols continue to evolve. Current protocols in place (as of May 18, 2022): self-screening and please note that tea will not be served for the time being.
Advance reservations are not required, but capacity is limited. If you would like to ensure your seat in advance, please contact the museum by phone (613-342-4397) or by email.
2022 Dates & Topics (subject to change):
- March 10- From Horse to Motor: Brockville’s Automotive History
- April 14 - Brockville Churches
- May 12 - Get Well Soon: Hospitals in Brockville
- June 9 - Boat Building in Brockville
- July 14- 20th Century Downtown Stores
- August 11 - Made in Brockville
- September 8- Brockville's Agricultural History
- October 13 - TBD
- November 10- TBD
- December 8 - TBD
Click on the button to see past program recordings from 2020: Talk and Tea Prior Episodes