Talk & Tea: Second Thursday of the Month at 2pm
Explore Brockville's fascinating social and industrial history with the museum’s Interpretation & Public Program Coordinator on the second Thursday of the month at 2pm, featuring a different topic each month. Talks last about 45 minutes. Participants are encouraged to share their own stories and ask questions. $5/person. Includes tea.
Advance reservations are not required, but capacity is limited. If you would like to ensure your seat in advance, please contact the museum by phone (613-342-4397) or by email.
2022 Dates & Topics (subject to change):
- March 10- From Horse to Motor: Brockville’s Automotive History
- April 14 - Brockville Churches
- May 12 - Get Well Soon: Hospitals in Brockville
- June 9 - Boat Building in Brockville
- July 14- 20th Century Downtown Stores
- August 11 - Made in Brockville
- September 8- Brockville's Agricultural History
- October 13 - Spiritualism & Superstition in Brockville's history
- November 10 - Military Parades
- December 8 - Winter Pastimes
Click on the button to see past program recordings from 2020: Talk and Tea Prior Episodes