The Brockville Museum is always seeking mature and reliable volunteers with relevant experience to join with us in carrying out our mandate. High school or retiree (or somewhere in between), please consider joining us!
In 2023 the museum introduced a new volunteer program, detailing specific volunteer roles, recruitment processes, and volunteer expectations. View the Program Guide (click here to open PDF) to explore opportunities.
Current volunteer roles (please review job descriptions, time commitment, and experience requirements in the Program Guide before applying):
- Open Drawer Project – Data Technician (currently at capacity - no longer accepting applications)
- Open Drawer Project - Digital Photographer (currently at capacity - no longer accepting applications)
- Collection Committee (currently at capacity - no longer accepting applications)
- Education & Outreach
- Youth Program Assistant
- Gallery Docent
- Outreach (urgently needed for summer season)
- Museum Advisory Committee
Interested in one of our available positions? Next Steps:
- Review the Program Guide: identify position(s) that interests you and review terms and conditions
- Complete the City of Brockville Volunteer Application Form (click here to download PDF) - a printed copy of this form is available at the museum's front desk
- Email (or drop off) the completed application form to the Brockville Museum and indicate which volunteer position(s) interest you
- A museum staff member will be in touch to discuss your application and next steps
Recruitment is ongoing, subject to availability. Apply anytime.